Pages

Thursday 23 April 2020

Thursday 23 April 2020

Writing:

It was autumn when I was outside I found an autumn leaf. Then I found more and more.

Me and my mum played chess. We cut out the leaves to be chess pieces. Mum was the yellow leaves and I was the red leaves. The problem was was the wind blew away our game.

So we went inside to play chess.

The End.



Math:



I also do math with my mum I have been working on comparing and ordering numbers.



These are my awards I have got since the start of lockdown.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Elijah, Autumn has to be my favourite season. I love the different colours Autumn turns into. Just like the different coloured leaves you and mum found and made chess pieces with them. Your writing is looking very good. Well done on getting 100% in your maths. We are all very proud of how hard you are working during this time.
    Thank you.
    Ms Tumahai

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.